The Scaffolding Runway System is unique to Niko and provides a solution for lifting and moving loads throughout a scaffolding support structure:
- The scaffolding runway system connects directly to scaffolding poles.
- It enables the movement of heavy items around a scaffolding structure.
- Manual and electric hoists can be used in conjunction with the scaffolding runway facilitate lifting.
- Its modular design incorporates straight lengths, curves and switches so that it can be designed to accommodate a wide range of applications.
- All scaffolding runway system components conform to Niko quality systems and specification as detailed in the C1 conveyor systems brochure.
- Some 25, 26 and 27 series components have been approved to EN795 for fall arrest applications (seek technical advice before using the scaffolding runway system for this application).
- This system can be used to make a scffolding crane by suspending a bridge across two parallel scaffolding runways using Niko end carriage trolleys.