Niko fall arrest track system provides fall protection for people working at height.
Advantages of Niko fall arrest track vs. taut wire fall arrest system
- There is less distance to fall with Niko fall arrest track system and therefore less impact on the body.
- No bouncing effect that can cause injury on secondary falls.
- Multiple person systems are safer with Niko fall arrest track system. One person falling on a taut wire fall arrest systems can cause other users to fall.
- Following a fall the Niko fall arrest track system can be re-used immediately after passing a visual inspection. Taut wire fall arrest systems need to be completely replaced.
- The tapered edge design of the Niko fall arrest track system achieves very free running movement and eliminates snag effect.
- Its modular design means that the Niko fall arrest track systems can be easily moved, added to and changed after installation.
- Niko fall arrest track system offers solutions that enable operators to pass each other without detaching themselves from the system.
- No length limit to the distance of Niko fall arrest track systems.
Types of System
- Single rail fall arrest track system
- Double rail arrest track system
- Bridge crane fall arrest track system
- Aircraft service and maintenance
- Safety track for high ropes courses
- Coach service and maintenance
- Sky glide track for soft play areas
- Train service and maintenance